What does Ride with Wolves do?Our focus at the moment lies with the reflective cyclewear we create and the blog we write to create awareness about the amazing women and LGBTQ+ folk in the cycling industry. Our goals are to grow and become a platform for different minority groups in the cycling industry. We would like to be a brand that empowers those that have not yet dared to get on a bike by organising workshops and events. We feel strongly connected to the feminist society and will continue the battle for equality in society. Charity/Organisations/People that feel strongly connected to our ethos can get in touch with us to discuss a possible collaboration. We would love to hear from you! [email protected]
For who is Ride with Wolves?Ride with Wolves aims to be as inclusive as can be. Our clothes are gender-neutral and come in the most broad size-scale we can offer. We made sure our website is accessible for blind people and our youtube videos come with subtitles. We might have missed something, and we hope you would let us know if there's something that makes you or someone else feel excluded.
Email us on [email protected] with any comments or complaints.
How can I get in touch with the company?You can message us on our contact form that you can find on our website.
Send us an email on [email protected]
or use our postage address: RIDE WITH WOLVES LIMITED, 32 Ivydale Road London SE15 3BS United Kingdom.
Where can I buy Ride with Wolves products?At the moment you can buy our products here:
Studio (by appointment) SE15, London
Lewisham Shopping Centre and Dalston
136 Kingsland High Street
London E8 2NS
The Prince's Trust Tomorrow's Store: 9 Eldon St, London EC2M 7LS (behind Liverpool Street Station)
Södra Kustvägen 33
623 77 Klintehamn Gotland
Steel Vintage Bike Café (DE)
10117 Berlin, Germany
Tel: +49 (0) 30 206 238 77
Please let us know if you are interested in selling our products or know of a place that would be suitable for us.
How can I best wash the products?To keep your prints visible and reflective we recommend to wash your Ride with Wolves products as minimal as possible.
When it does need a wash you can do this with a lukewarm hand-wash or wash it in the machine on 30 degrees.
No matter what do NOT tumble dry!
When can I expect my order to arrive?We use standard Royal Mail and will post your order within 4 working days.
When an order is out of stock and you pre- or back-ordered it, we will send you an email with more information.
It usually takes up 2-4 weeks to deliver your order in those circumstances.
What is your Return and Refund policy?If you're looking to return a faulty or incorrect item, please get in touch so we can get this sorted for you. [email protected]
Do you want to return something? No problem!
• You can return any item for a refund within 28 days of receiving your original order.
• You can also exchange your item within 28 days, as long as the new item has the same product code as the original product you ordered. If you want to exchange for a different colour, the price of both colours must be the same as the price at which you bought the original product.
• You’ll know if the new item has the same product code as your original item, because the size or colour will be available on the product page for the original item you ordered.
• We'll send your replacement to the original delivery address. To check or update your address details, log into My Account and click 'edit' below your Address Book (remember to click 'Save' when you're done).
• If the item is out of stock in the size or colour you have opted for, then a refund will be issued instead.
• If you want a different item, the item you want is sold under a different product code, or the item you want is a different price to the price at which you bought the original product, then you can email us on [email protected]
• We'll refund the price you purchased your item at -this includes sale items. If you’d like a refund for your goods but you can’t return them to us for any reason, then a refund for those goods will be at our discretion.
• All goods will be inspected on return.
• The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way!
• We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
• We try hard to accept all returns and they don’t need to be in the original bag, as long as they're securely packed. Where possible, returned items should include tags and any packaging.
• In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
• Our returns address is: RIDE WITH WOLVES LIMITED, 19 Buller Close LONDON SE15 6UJ United Kingdom.