This 100% organic cotton T-shirt is hand screen-printed with 3M reflective ink with the Lupus print on the front and “Ride with Wolves” on the lower back. Where it looks like a wolf face at first, it turns into a skull when hit by direct light, such as flash photography and car headlights. This design will make you be seen in daylight and at night. More product information below.
- Earth Positive – EP01 T-shirt
- 100% Combed Organic Cotton
- Jersey 4oz / 155g
- Colour: black
- > more washing instructions < Machine wash 30°, no tumble drying
- Hand screen-printed with 3M water-based reflective ink / Grey water-based ink by Broadside Screen-printing in Exeter UK
- Graphic design by Roos Boye
- Lupus Print on front
- “Ride with Wolves” print on lower back
- Available sizes: XS-XXL
- 3xl, 4xl and 5xl on request
- Our models are wearing a size Large
|a. Width||18 3/4||19 3/4||21||22||23 1/2||25 1/4|
|b. Length||26||26 3/4||27 1/2||28 1/4||29 1/4||30|
|UK||Europe||Rest of the World|
|Local Pick Up (ONLY AVAILABLE at HQ: 32 Ivydale Road LONDON SE15 3BS)||FREE||Not Available||Not Available|
We use standard Royal Mail and will post your order within 4 working days.
When an order is out of stock and you pre- or back-ordered it, we will send you an email with more information.
It usually takes up 2-4 weeks to deliver your order in those circumstances.
If you're looking to return a faulty or incorrect item, please get in touch so we can get this sorted for you. email@example.com
Do you want to return something? No problem!
• You can return any item for a refund within 28 days of receiving your original order.
• You can also exchange your item within 28 days, as long as the new item has the same product code as the original product you ordered. If you want to exchange for a different colour, the price of both colours must be the same as the price at which you bought the original product.
• You’ll know if the new item has the same product code as your original item, because the size or colour will be available on the product page for the original item you ordered.
• We'll send your replacement to the original delivery address. To check or update your address details, log into My Account and click 'edit' below your Address Book (remember to click 'Save' when you're done).
• If the item is out of stock in the size or colour you have opted for, then a refund will be issued instead.
• If you want a different item, the item you want is sold under a different product code, or the item you want is a different price to the price at which you bought the original product, then you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
• We'll refund the price you purchased your item at -this includes sale items. If you’d like a refund for your goods but you can’t return them to us for any reason, then a refund for those goods will be at our discretion.
• All goods will be inspected on return.
• The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way!
• We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
• We try hard to accept all returns and they don’t need to be in the original bag, as long as they're securely packed. Where possible, returned items should include tags and any packaging.
• In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
• Our returns address is: RIDE WITH WOLVES LIMITED, 32 Ivydale Road London SE15 3BS United Kingdom.